La Vie En Rose

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ten, nine...

It hit me yesterday morning that I leave in 10 days. I opened my eyes as I woke up, thought about the day, then the date, then realized that the thirteenth is only ten days before the 23rd.

And I thought, "I leave everything I've ever known and taken for granted in ten days."

Let me tell you friends, that is a thought to scare anyone out of bed quickly.

I just hope the experience is worth all the trouble it's been to prepare for it, and all the fear it's inspired.

Nine days now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's funny, that is kind of how I felt when I decided to transfer to Mount Holyoke. I think you will find that your trip will be worth all the work it was to get there, and even if it is scary, you are an amazing woman, and you will find an amazing experience.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home